You know, another one. Not like you’ve read hundreds already but I thought i’d add my ‘presents’ to the pile and share some wrapping worthy gifts for your loved ones (or maybe something for your own wishlist!). So take some inspo then take yourself shopping!
From the top:
1. Christmas Jumpers are a must, They’re great presents for friends and if a group of you make it a ‘thing’ to get xmas jumpers for one another the group selfies will be epic!
2. Necklaces, bracelets, rings- you really can’t go wrong for her when it comes to jewellery as an xmas gift.
3. As it’s winter time small gifts like socks, gloves and scarves become a necessity we often forget (or lose) and these cuties with pom poms are perfect for the stocking or smaller gift.
4. Power bank for your city pal or selfie lover who may run out of battery on their phone during the day
5. Ok, so, Laura Mercier is my personal BAE but seriously the bath gifts are decadent without a whopping price tag.
6. I love Oliver Bonas for fulfilling the personalised goods needs of us all, this holder is perfect for the travel lover of the family.
7. for the lady who can’t leave without her lipstick. A shade for every occasion all in one box for a crazy good price (smashed it out the park, smashbox!)
8. I think GHD is almost synonymous for hair straightener and tends to top many xmas lists this new copper colour with travel bag is already huge
9. This is simply an example, but handbags just make such a nice gift to unwrap and many a lady loves a bag
10. Jo Malone is also bae and dare I say make hands down the best gifts all year round. Perfumes are just a known winner for xmas and i’ve chosen one of the new fragrances the house released this year. They’ve also got christmas crackers and little stocking fillers around the £20 mark, look out for those!
11. Again, these elegant drop earrings are great for the friend or sister and look way more pricey than they are!
13. Estella Bartlett does some of the best well priced pendants to suit every style and age.
14. A collection of creamy eye shadows in beautiful shimmers to carry you through the rest of the festive season and beyond.
15. This has been on my wishlist for 3 years. Moving on…
16. For the tech lover this is new level polaroid camera that can print selfies from your phone.
17. Olivia Burton is a big name in watches and has crafted a unique style whilst creating designs to suit everyone, this is my personal pick.
18. Zoeva makeup brushes are one to have in your gal pal’s collection, I thought the ‘shine’ collection would also be great for a new starter and looks so pretty 19. The Body Shop has a huge pick of festive fragrances and body care and at different sizes suited to the stocking or main gift.
20. Purse’s are great for your aunt, you can team up with the person buying her the handbag and make a great set.
21. Neom christmas candle to carry on the festive cheer, also great for new home owners in the fam.
22. Full circle see number one- I love the slogan!
1. Because it’s a winter essential and men in pea coats look A1
2. A watch is to men what a handbag is to a lady. Great gentlemen’s accessory, will last and can be collected.
3. Most people I’ve spoken to regarding fragrance hail this for men and i concur
4. I picked this for the food/travel lover but some great reads are: Disclaimer by Renee Knight and A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James great twists and turns and action packed- can be popped on the kindle!
5. Headphones! Marshalls are a classic quality piece without being too overboard price wise. Really suitable for us all.
6. Wether it’s a briefcase or backpack there’s bag for your bloke. This herschel’s duffle bag is for the city lover and suave man. Great for a brother or friend.
7. Sportswear to encourage the new year gym goer!
8. The millennial man is all about the beard, so help grow it and keep it soft with a beard kit!
9. Yes, i fully intended this for adults.
10. One quality shirt or a pack of three it’s just something everyone needs for Job occupations or occasion wear.
11. I fully trust in Phillips as a brand, i remember buying my dad shaver’s like this. This is to man what hair straighteners are to the lady and a quality one is best!
12. For the trainer head, this pair is smart casual and so great for everyday.
13. A Wallet, much like a purse, perfect for the stocking or a designer one as a main gift.
14. New virtual reality for the gamer- or man that has it all?!? Expect his friends over if you go for this one!
15. Driving gloves for the speed demon- they look cool and no calluses necessary.
16. Baylis & Harding wash bag and toiletries smellies are just a welcomed gift and the bag can be used for travel. Really great for the students in the family.
17. Boxers, briefs, undies! They don’t go a miss, ha!
18. Leather organiser for the techy who uses his iPad for everything.
19. More men are getting into grooming and skincare, this starter kit from lab series is perfect.
20. Speaker to use with your iPhone, seeing you through the spring/summer picnics.
21/22. A good belt stands the test of time no cracks or splits and is essential for suits.
23. A wireless speaker for the shower that also connect phone calls, taking loudspeaker to a new level.
Now of course a lot of these gifts can be for men or women! As well as all of this, I also think vouchers to big department stores and favourite restaurants are perfect gifts to give as stocking fillers, to friends, and for big families who you may not get to see but want to send them something. Amazon fire TV stick and kindles are great for bookworms or new home owners just starting out with a tv package. Phew, I for one am glad all of this can be ordered online. 21st Century for the win.
I hope this has given you some inspiration. Merry Christmas! Zig x